Welcome To PULSE Cycle|Bootcamp|Pilates
Are you ready to experience the ride of your life? PULSE in Peters Township is a state-of-the-art fitness studio with cycling in a nightclub environment with intelligent lighting, 10 foot projection screens with music video mixes and performance tracking so you can track your ride LIVE!
We are your one STOP Fitness Boutique! Everything you need to keep your body looking and feeling its best is at PULSE.
We NOW offer Kettle Bell, Bootcamp, Tabata, CircuitCycle, Suspension Training classes, Warm Yoga, Pilates Reformers, and BIKE & BC!! Come experience these classes for yourself and see how well they complement our cycling program!
Come to the party TODAY! First cycle class is only $10!
Our state of the art PIQ, heart rate monitoring system helps you maximize your workout!
Bring in your Wahoo Heart Monitor and we will pair it with our system.
Here are the zones you will see in your email stats you receive after each class.
- Blue Zone: <60% Easy – for recovery. e.g. warm up, cool down and recovery training. 1 point per minute
- Green Zone: 60 – 70% Moderate – for improving base endurance. e.g. Long duration exercise and for weight loss. 2 points per minute
- Yellow Zone: 70 – 80% Hard – for improving fitness level and endurance. e.g. endurance workouts 3 points per minute
- Orange Zone: 80 – 90% Very Hard – for improving fitness level quickly and effectively. e.g. high-intensity interval training 4 points per minute
- Red Zone: 90+% Maximum - for maximum performance and the ability to push limits. e.g. peak intensity levels. 5 points per minute