Our state of the art PIQ, heart rate monitoring system helps you maximize your workout!
Bring in your Wahoo Heart Monitor and we will pair it with our system.
Here are the zones you will see in your email stats you receive after each class.
- Blue Zone: <60% Easy – for recovery. e.g. warm up, cool down and recovery training. 1 point per minute
- Green Zone: 60 – 70% Moderate – for improving base endurance. e.g. Long duration exercise and for weight loss. 2 points per minute
- Yellow Zone: 70 – 80% Hard – for improving fitness level and endurance. e.g. endurance workouts 3 points per minute
- Orange Zone: 80 – 90% Very Hard – for improving fitness level quickly and effectively. e.g. high-intensity interval training 4 points per minute
- Red Zone: 90+% Maximum - for maximum performance and the ability to push limits. e.g. peak intensity levels. 5 points per minute
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM